Today’s imaging technology is used for much more than detecting broken bones; it plays a critical role in the diagnosis of cancer, infectious or inflammatory diseases, joint injuries, and problems with blood circulation, internal organs, or the heart.
Beverly Hospital’s Radiology/Diagnostic Imaging Center is staffed with experienced board-certified radiologists and technologists who use state-of-the-art equipment to pinpoint anything that might be of a concern to your doctor.
The Radiology/Diagnostic Imaging Center services include:
- Full-body multi-slice spiral computerized tomography (CT) scanning
- Digital mammography
- Bone densitometry
- Magnetic resonance imaging (MRI)
- Nuclear medicine
- Cardiac imaging
- Non-invasive peripheral vascular ultrasound
- Angiography and interventional radiology
- Full-service general diagnostic radiology
For all of your outpatient diagnostic needs, ask your doctor for a referral to Beverly Hospital’s Radiology/Diagnostic Imaging Center.
For more information or to make an appointment, please call (323) 725-5017.