5 Has Sold
The Beverly Hospital Foundation is the fundraising organization of the hospital. Over the years, individual gifts, large and small, have enabled Beverly Hospital to meet the needs of the communities it serves through acquisition of equipment and technology and support of expansion projects.
A not-for-profit corporation, the Foundation is headed by a volunteer Board of Trustees made up of outstanding community leaders. Their commitment is to ensure that Beverly Hospital provides the best health care available to patients.
Support Beverly Hospital and the healthcare programs that benefit our community. Make an online donation below with your credit card or through PayPal, or write a check, payable to Beverly Hospital Foundation.
Beverly Hospital Foundation
309 West Beverly Boulevard
Montebello, CA 90640
Below you will find additional ways you can donate to Beverly Hospital. We thank you for your support!
Heritage Circle Membership
Foundation Associates and Tree of Life
The Foundation Associates are a concerned and caring group of people who realize human life is priceless. It takes modern facilities, state-of-the-art equipment, professional staff and specialists to save lives.
The Foundation Associates are a support group who share the responsibility of fulfilling Beverly Hospital’s commitment for continued medical progress and development. These remarkable individuals are an integral part of those helping, now and in the future, to fulfill the mission of Beverly Hospital. Our Foundation Associates are truly People Helping People.
Becoming a Beverly Hospital Foundation Associate is easy. As a Foundation Associate you are entitled to the following benefits:
- Your name will be recognized with an engraved leaf on the Tree of Life near the main lobby.
- Gold Membership will include a distinctive engraved gold leaf on the Tree of Life and an invitation to special Gold Leaf Membership events.
- Each Foundation Associate will receive a Courtesy Card. This card enters you into our system and will make your admission process easier should you ever need any of the services of Beverly Hospital.
- Tax-deductible contribution options:
- $100 Foundation Associate Membership for Individual or Family
- $200 Foundation Associate Gold Membership for Individual or Family
- $250 Foundation Associate Membership for Business/Corporation/Organization
- $500 Foundation Associate Gold Membership for Business/Corporation/Organization
By joining the Foundation Associates, you will become an active member of the Beverly Hospital family. As a member, you will have shared in helping Beverly Hospital, your hospital, to save lives.
For more information or to request a brochure, please contact the Beverly Hospital Foundation at (323) 725-4264.
Wilkinson Scholarship Foundation