Should you or your family members need emergency care, rest assured that at Beverly Hospital you will be cared for by a dedicated emergency medical services team backed by a full-service hospital, a multi-specialty Medical Staff, advanced technology and a commitment to excellence.
Residents can count on receiving courteous, compassionate and timely care upon arrival at the Beverly Hospital Emergency Care Center (ECC). Available 24 hours, 7 days a week.
- Staffed with board certified physicians and highly skilled nursing staff trained to handle a broad spectrum of life-threatening emergencies.
- Access to the most advanced diagnostic and resuscitation equipment in the area.
- More than eight specialty call panels available to patients in need of services — Neurosurgery, Cardiology, Surgery, Gastroenterology, Internal Medicine-Family Practice, Anesthesia, Orthopedics and Obstetrics/Gynecology.
- Designated by the Los Angeles County EMD Agency as an accredited LA County STEMI Receiving Center (SRC) for emergency cardiac care.
- EDAP approved by the Department of Health Services and LA County Pediatric Society to provide emergency pediatrics care.
For more information, contact the Emergency Care Center at 323-725-4225.