Visits by family members and friends are encouraged because they are important for the recovery. General visiting hours are from 8 am to 8 pm. Although the circumstances of each unit are special, advanced consultation with the patient’s nurse is recommended.
- Medical and Surgical Units: 8 am – 8 pm. Two visitors at a time.
- Intensive Care Unit: 8 am – 7 pm. Two visitors at bedside five minutes each hour. Immediate family, significant others, and specifically requested persons. If sleeping, patients will not be awakened for visitors. Flowers are not permitted.
- Maternity: Fathers of newborns: anytime. Other visitors and siblings may visit between the hours of 11 am – 8 pm.
- Pediatrics: Open visiting 24 hours a day for parents or parent substitute. One parent may spend the night.
All visitors are required to wear a visitor identification band obtained from the Security desk located in the lobby of the main hospital entrance on Harding Street. Visitor identification bands will also be available at the Emergency Care Center (24/7) for those requiring emergency services.
The following guidelines aid not only in the health and safety of patients and their families, but employees as well.
- Children under the age of 14 years old are not permitted as visitors, except in special circumstances, with the approval of the nurse in charge.
- Patients shall be limited to two visitors at one time.
- The Nurse Director/Charge Nurse may authorize special exceptions if a patient’s condition makes it necessary.
- Wash hands before and after visiting patients. Insist that healthcare providers do the same before caring for your loved one.
- For the safety of our valued patients and to prevent the spread of a contagious illness, we ask that visitors experiencing symptoms of cold, flu, or any contagious illness refrain from visiting patients.
- Keep voices down so that patients may rest.
- Visitors are not to wait in corridors. Please utilize approved waiting areas.
- Beverly Hospital is a tobacco-free campus. For the health of our patients, we ask visitors, physicians, employees, and volunteers to please refrain from tobacco use while on the hospital grounds.
- Privacy is very important to all patients. Some patients are returning from surgical procedures or are very sick from their illness and need quietness and non-activity.
The Beverly Café is located in the basement.
Visitors may stop by for a delightful cup of freshly brewed coffee or a variety of freshly prepared hot and cold meal selections, including the grill and the salad bar.
Our friendly staff makes sure that our guests have a pleasant dining experience. Visit us or click to see our weekly menu.
Beverly Café Menu
Everyone is welcome!
When visiting family members or friends, stop by to check out the great array of gift items. The gift shop is staffed by Beverly Hospital Guild volunteers, a group of dedicated men and women who serve the hospital and community with pride and joy. They will be happy to help you!
Gift shop hours (PST):
- Monday – Friday: 10 am – 7 pm
- Saturday & Sunday: 11 am – 4 pm
Items available in the gift shop:
- Gifts for Baby
- Stuffed Animals
- Cards & Flowers
- Candy & Magazines
- Beverages and more
Send a greeting card!
For more information call (323) 726-1222, ext. 4142